At this point in your journey you may be looking at IT systems to help manage your internal processes & to improve efficiency. You may also be concerned about GDPR, managing your risk & complying with insurance or Cyber Essentials. Your risk landscape is higher with people working from home and more employees having access to sensitive company data. You may already be looking into managed IT Services at this point. We can take the responsibility away from you and your team enabling you to focus on your business.
We conduct background maintenance, monitor alerts, and respond to issues (alerts) daily. We operate with the utmost confidentiality and respect, while providing and managing these services as non-intrusively as possible. We offer the following services, please refer to the scope of your contract to see what’s included for you:
- Monitoring & Maintenance - We monitor devices and we’re alerted to common errors, in many cases giving us an early warning to allow us to pro-actively manage. We conduct background maintenance to improve the performance of your devices.
- Managed Antivirus - We monitor and respond to alerts daily. We run definition updates.
- Managed Patching - We run updates weekly on a Wednesday lunchtime. This covers Windows and a list of common 3rd party apps such as Chrome, Adobe PDF, Office.
- Managed Backup - Ensuring compliance with the 3-2-1 rule
- Local - We backup system images locally, this is typically set up for critical workstations / servers with custom software configurations or as a secondary backup solution.
- Cloud - This allows a backup from the cloud (Microsoft 365) to our cloud backup platform regardless of where the files have been updated. This covers emails & files.
- Managed Email Security - We scan all incoming emails and block malicious messages before they can become a threat to you.
- Documentation - We document your IT systems, processes & passwords. You can obtain access to this through a platform called MyGlue.
- Managed Domains & Web Hosting (Optional) - We update domains & SSL certificates, conduct updates on your WordPress website, manage baseline security & backup daily.